Wednesday 3 May 2017

Overwatch: an In-Depth Guide to Reinhardt

Hey guys! I've got some good news, and some bad news. The bad news is that due to a cut in budget, The Escapist has cancelled my current contract. I won't be writing for them for the foreseeable future (unless, of course, the same thing that happened last year happens, and they realize I make up the vast majority of their news views and hire me back next month...) That means for the moment, I'm back on the freelance market! The good news is that it's given me some time to pursue other projects.

The first of which is a collaboration with my good friend Kyle Best to produce a series of Overwatch guides. Here is the first in the series: Reinhardt. I hope you enjoy it!


Next up will be Zennyatta. We hope to cover all of the game's 24 playable heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment