Saturday 18 May 2013

NEWS: Saturday Update

Hey guys. Getting back into the regular swing of things these days, nothing too special happened to me over the week. I'm heading in to Tokyo tomorrow to watch my friend Joe play Taiko at the "Sanja Matsuri," which is one of the three biggest matsuris (festivals) in all of Japan! I went to watch him play last year, and while the immense crowds were pretty claustrophobic, it did make for a great day. I also plan to go down to Akibahara in the morning, because apparently I hate having money.
Last year's Sanja Matsuri
Bit of Steve's Game Blog news today, you may have noticed a change in the title from "Saturday Roundup" to "Saturday Update." This is because I have a lot of friends and family that read my blog, but aren't too interested in videogames. So, I thought I would use these regular Saturday updates to post a bit of a recap of what I'm up to in Japan, such as what I've just written about the Sanja Matsuri. As well as giving something for those interested to read, I feel it also adds a bit more personality to what is otherwise just a list of straight-up news articles.

Anyway, without further ado, here are this week's news stories:
Okay guys, that's it from me for this week! Be sure to subscribe to my twitter for up-to-date news and blog updates, my youtube channel for gaming videos, and check back here every Saturday for a roundup of my Escapist news pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment